The Valley Shore YMCA Tri Club serves multi sport and single sport athletes of all ages and abilities on the Shoreline. Our goal is to help our community of athletes embrace the multi-sport lifestyle in a fun, supportive and social environment and meet their individual goals. We’ve got another AMAZING program for all abilities planned. Contact Chris Pallatto, email@example.com, for more information.
2020 Season Overview. Registration for 2021 coming in November.
- Indoor Triathlons (included in Tri Club Fee) – or $20 for everyone else – we’d love to have you!
- Feb 16, 2020, 2:30 pm Duration: (5 minute swim, 15 minute bike, 10 minute run)
- Mar 22, 2020, 8:45 am Duration: (7 minute swim, 20 minute bike, 15 minute run)
- Apr 26, 2020, 8:45 am Duration: (10 minute swim, 30 minute bike, 20 minute run)
- May 28, 2020– Cedar Lake Sprint Tri (1/2-ish mile swim, 10 mile bike, 3.1 mile run) – CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
- Triathlon Club Features (included in Tri Club Fee)
- Beginner Swim Clinics, Stroke Assessment, Open Water Swim training, Weekly Workouts
- Club Compu-Trainer rides at CT Cycle Center, weekly outdoor group rides in season, and Safety Clinic
- Beginners Running Clinic, weekly outdoor runs in season
- Sprint, Olympic and Ironman 70.3 and Ironman distance training teams
- Active, supportive team with monthly race season bbqs, outings, moonlight swims, and more.
- Discounts on gear at national and local shops
- Discounts on races
- A wildly active, informative, and entertaining private Facebook Group. The perfect way to set up training times and partners!
- Very Active Facebook Page
- Arrange workouts, share tips, celebrate, laugh, connect.
- Monthly Club Destination Races May-Sep (race fees not included)
All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- Train for any distance, from your very first Sprint to an Ironman. You’ll have the company, training, and support to be successful.
- Annual Dues: $125/YMCA member rate- $185/Community rate