The Valley Shore YMCA Tri Club is BACK!! Our club serves multi sport and single sport athletes of all ages and abilities on the Shoreline. Our goal is to help our community of athletes embrace the multi-sport lifestyle in a fun, supportive and social environment and meet their individual goals. We’ve got another AMAZING program for all abilities planned. Contact Tony Sharillo, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
2023 Season Full Tri Club Package Includes:
- Admission to the First Cedar Lake Triathlon in June
- Race #1 June 22st, 2023: Cedar Lake Sprint Tri (600 yard swim, 10 mile bike, 3.1 mile run)
- Indoor swim workouts from November through December 2023
- #Trifamily T-Shirt
- Beginner Swim Clinics, Stroke Assessment, Open Water Swim training, Weekly Workouts
- Weekly outdoor group rides in season and Safety Clinic
- Weekly track workouts and weekly outdoor long runs in season
- Active, supportive team with race season bbqs, outings, moonlight swims, and more.
- Discounts on gear at national and local shops
- Private Facebook Group:
- A wildly active, informative, and entertaining private Facebook Group. The perfect way to set up training times and partners!
- Arrange workouts, share tips, celebrate, laugh, connect.
- Monthly Club Destination Races May-Sep (race fees not included)
All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- Train for any distance, from your very first Sprint to an Ironman. You’ll have the company, training, and support to be successful.
*Financial aid is available. Please contact Tony Sharillo.
2022 Race Events and Member Participation
Click on the link below to see all the races members are participating in and their results from 2022! To get your name on the list, please email Dick Walsh.