The Valley Shore YMCA Tri Club is BACK!! Our club serves multi sport and single sport athletes of all ages and abilities on the Shoreline. Our goal is to help our community of athletes embrace the multi-sport lifestyle in a fun, supportive and social environment and meet their individual goals. We’ve got another AMAZING program for all abilities planned. Contact Tony Sharillo, email@example.com, for more information.
2022 Season Overview
- Admission to the Final Cedar Lake Triathlon in July (included in Tri Club Fee)
- Race #4 July 21st, 2022: Cedar Lake Sprint Tri (600 yard swim, 10 mile bike, 3.1 mile run) – CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
- Triathlon Club Features (included in Tri Club Fee)
- Beginner Swim Clinics, Stroke Assessment, Open Water Swim training, Weekly Workouts
- Indoor swim workouts from November through December 2022
- Weekly outdoor group rides in season and Safety Clinic
- Weekly track workouts and weekly outdoor long runs in season
- Active, supportive team with race season bbqs, outings, moonlight swims, and more.
- #Trifamily T-Shirt
- Discounts on gear at national and local shops
- A wildly active, informative, and entertaining private Facebook Group. The perfect way to set up training times and partners!
- Very Active Facebook Page
- Arrange workouts, share tips, celebrate, laugh, connect.
- Monthly Club Destination Races May-Sep (race fees not included)
All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- Train for any distance, from your very first Sprint to an Ironman. You’ll have the company, training, and support to be successful.
- Annual Dues: $75/YMCA member rate- $100/Community rate
- New for 2022 – Run Only Option! Looking just to run and participate in relays? Join as the Run Only Option and still be a part of the team! Registration fee includes a t-shirt, group groups and track workouts and Relay Entry in the 4th Cedar Lake Triathlon.
*Financial aid is available. Please contact Tony Sharillo.
2022 Race Events and Member Participation
Click on the link below to see all the races members are participating in. To get your name on the list, please email Dick Walsh.