JOIN THE Y
Find your motivation with a membership to the Y!
YMCA membership rates are competitive, we require no contacts, and fee assistance is available through our Membership for All program. When you’re a member of the YMCA, you’ve joined more than just a gym. You’re a part of making our community a better place!
|Membership Type||Definition||Join Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Youth||Individuals 0-12 years old||$15||$21|
|Teen||Individuals 13-18 years old||$20||$22|
|Young Adult||Individuals 19-24 years old||$20||$32|
|Adult||Men and women under 65 yrs||$60||$58|
|Senior||65 year and above||$35||$46|
|Family||Two adults and dependent children up to 25 years old living in the same household. (Evidence my be requested)||$70||$89|
- Monthly Draft: You may choose to pay either by monthly draft of your credit card or EFT draft from your checking or savings account. If you choose this method, we will draft your monthly fee. Your payment method can be changed by visiting the Welcome Desk.
- Payment types: Vis, Discover, MasterCard, American Express
- Quarterly/Semi/Annual Pay: You may choose to pay for 3 months, 6 months or year up front. Quarterly/Semi/Annual pay memberships are non-refundable.
- Joiner Fees are non-refundable and are due at time of sign-up.
- When you choose either option, be assured your transaction will be handled securely and confidentially.
Memberships by type: NO CONTRACTS, NO INTEREST. Membership will continue until you complete written termination or hold notice prior to the 20th of the month.