Find your motivation with a membership to the Y!
Welcome to the Y! We’re more than just a gym!
At the YMCA, we focus on transforming lives and helping each other achieve goals. We also emphasize making new friends and connecting with our community. The words achievement, belonging, and relationships are intertwined in all we do. Our group exercise classes, gyms, and pool help strengthen physical bodies. However, the Y strives to also strengthen the mind and spirit.
Amenities Included with Membership
- A welcoming and family friendly environment
- Over 80 FREE Adult Fitness Classes
- A 25 Yard, Heated Indoor Pool
- Basketball Gymnasium
- Racquetball Court
- Dry Sauna
- Member clubs and organizations
- Free Child Watch
- Free wellness orientation with a personal trainer
- Group Cycling classes
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
Facility Memberships at Valley Shore YMCA
YMCA membership rates are competitive, we require no contracts, and financial assistance is available through our Membership for All program. When you’re a member of the YMCA, you’ve joined more than just a gym. You’re a part of making our community a better place!
|Membership Type||Definition||Join Fee||Monthly Rate|
|Youth||Individuals 0-12 years old||$15||$23|
|Teen||Individuals 13-17 years old||$20||$24|
|Young Adult||Individuals 18-24 years old||$20||$34|
|Adult||Individuals 25-64 years old||$60||$63|
|Senior Adult||Individuals 65 years and above||$35||$48|
|Family||Two adults and dependent children up to 25 years old living in the same household. (Evidence may be requested)||$70||$97|
Monthly Draft: You may choose to pay either by monthly draft of your credit card or EFT draft from your checking or savings account. If you choose this method, we will draft your monthly fee.
Quarterly/Semi/Annual Pay: You may choose to pay for 3 months, 6 months, or year up front. Quarterly/Semi/Annual pay memberships are non-refundable.
Payment types: Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express.
Joiner Fees are non-refundable and are due at time of sign-up.
Membership for All
You belong at the Y no matter what your financial situation.
Short Term Memberships at Valley Shore YMCA
Just visiting the Connecticut River Valley? Short term memberships give full facility access in 30, 60, or 90 day periods to be flexible for the duration of your stay.
|Membership Type||Definition||30-Day Rate|
|Youth||Individuals 0-12 years old||$28|
|Teen||Individuals 13-17 years old||$31|
|Young Adult||Individuals 18-24 years old||$39|
|Adult||Individuals 25-64 years old||$80|
|Senior Adult||Individuals 65 years and above||$58|
|Family||Two adults and dependent children up to 25 years old living in the same household. (Evidence may be requested)||$117|
Change your membership status
Cancel and rejoin anytime! If you rejoin any time within 6 months, we will happily waive the joiner fee. Membership cancellations are due by the 20th of the month. Per our membership policy, a membership account may only be cancelled for the upcoming month if requested by the 20th of the month. Any termination requests made after the 20th will be applied to the following month.
Note: we no longer technically “hold” memberships, rather, you are simply able to terminate and if you return within 6 months we will reactivate your membership waiving the joiner fee and prorate your first month back.
Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Nationwide membership does not make you eligible for member program rates.
- Special memberships (group homes, other agencies, health insurance benefit, etc.) are not eligible.
- To find a Y in another location, go to ymca.net. We recommend contacting the YMCA before your visit.
- The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
Welcome to the YMCA!
We are so glad you joined our YMCA family. Please view our Membership Handbook to learn more about our policies and guidelines.