JOIN THE Y
Find your motivation with a membership to the Y!
Welcome to the Y! We’re more than just a gym!
At the YMCA, we focus on transforming lives and helping each other achieve goals. We also emphasize making new friends and connecting with our community. The words achievement, belonging, and relationships are intertwined in all we do. Our group exercise classes, gyms, and pools help strengthen physical bodies. However, the Y strives to also strengthen the mind and spirit.
Amenities Included with your membership:
- Free weights and weight machines
- Cardiovascular equipment, including treadmillls, elliptical machines, tread climbers, crank cylces, spin bikes, recumbent bikes, and more
- Basketball gym
- Swimming pool for rec swim, lap swimming, family swim, walk walking, and aqua aerobics / aquacize classes.
- Group Exercise classes including boot camp, yoga, pilates, spinning, low impact aerobics, specialty classes for seniors, and more! More than 30 classes each week.
- Outdoor track and field
YMCA membership rates are competitive, we require no contracts, and fee assistance is available through our Membership for All program. When you’re a member of the YMCA, you’ve joined more than just a gym. You’re a part of making our community a better place!
|Membership Type||Definition||Join Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Youth||Individuals 0-12 years old||$15||$22|
|Teen||Individuals 13-18 years old||$20||$23|
|Young Adult||Individuals 19-24 years old||$20||$33|
|Adult||Men and women under 65 yrs||$60||$60|
|Seniors||65 years and above||$35||$46|
|Family||Two adults and dependent children up to 25 years old living in the same household. (Evidence my be requested)||$70||$92|
Memberships by type: NO CONTRACTS, NO INTEREST. Membership will continue until you complete written termination or hold notice prior to the 20th of the month.
- Monthly Draft: You may choose to pay either by monthly draft of your credit card or EFT draft from your checking or savings account. If you choose this method, we will draft your monthly fee. Your payment method can be changed by visiting the Welcome Desk.
- Payment types: Vis, Discover, MasterCard, American Express
- Quarterly/Semi/Annual Pay: You may choose to pay for 3 months, 6 months or year up front. Quarterly/Semi/Annual pay memberships are non-refundable.
- Joiner Fees are non-refundable and are due at time of sign-up.
- When you choose either option, be assured your transaction will be handled securely and confidentially.
To reach a YMCA membership professional, call 860.399.9622, or email Lisa Hayward.
Change your membership status
Cancel and rejoin anytime! If you rejoin any time within a year, we will happily waive the joiner fee, too. Membership cancellations are due by the 20th of the month.
Note: we no longer technically “hold” memberships, rather, you are simply able to come and go at your convenience.
Your YMCA Membership Now Allows You to Visit Every Y!
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership
- Special memberships (group homes, other agencies, etc.) are not eligibleTo find a Y in another location, go to ymca.net.The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants, and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation, and remove visitation access.
Welcome to the YMCA!
We are so glad you joined our YMCA family. Please download our Membership Handbook to learn more about our policies and guidelines.