JOIN THE FRIENDLY Y!
The biggest difference between the Valley Shore YMCA and anywhere else? The people! Make a difference in your community and be a part of the Valley Shore YMCA team. As a YMCA employee, you earn more than a paycheck. You have an impact on children, families, and adults of all ages and walks of life. YMCA employees receive a free individual membership and many discounts on YMCA programs including camp and childcare. Come join the Friendly Y!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
- DIRECTOR OF FUND DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS – We are growing! Join a fun, dynamic and growing staff team committed to impacting our community! The Valley Shore Y is seeking a creative, high energy and committed individual to provide leadership to the fund development and communications functions at the Y. Please contact Tony Sharillo, (860) 399-9622 x107 for more information.
- WELLNESS DIRECTOR – Are you passionate about sharing your love for Health and Wellness? The Valley Shore Y is seeking a creative, high energy and committed individual to provide leadership to our Health and Wellness functions at the Y. Please contact Tony Sharillo, (860) 399-9622 x107 for more information.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR SCHOOLAGE & CAMP – The Valley Shore Y continues to grow! Join an enthusiastic and passionate team committed to making a positive impact in our community. Please contact Britney Bruno, (860) 399-9622 x115 for more information.
- YOUTH & TEEN CENTER STAFF – Still growing! The Valley Shore Y is looking for positive, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals who are looking to be a role model for youth and teens. Please contact Britney Bruno, (860) 399-9622 x115 for more information.
- BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL ASSISTANT TEACHER – If you love working with children in a school setting, then this is the position for you! The Valley Shore Y is seeking role modes to work at our Before and After School sites when elementary schools are in session. Please contact Britney Bruno, (860) 399-9622 x115 for more information.
Please click on the position title to begin the application.
The Valley Shore YMCA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Bilingual skills a plus!
OUR COMMITMENT TO PREVENTING CHILDHOOD SEXUAL ABUSE
Our YMCA is committed to preventing childhood sexual abuse and ensuring the safety of all children at the YMCA and its programs. All potential employees are required to have criminal and sexual offender background checks, as well as both personal and professional references. All YMCA employees are required to have training on preventing and reporting abuse.
Current YMCA employees are required to read, sign, and present a copy of the signature page (p. 16) to their supervisor. Review and download our Child Abuse Prevention Manual.