The Valley Shore YMCA Tri Club serves multi sport and single sport athletes of all ages and abilities on the Shoreline. Our goal is to help our community of athletes embrace the multi-sport lifestyle in a fun, supportive and social environment. We’ve got another AMAZING program for all abilities planned. Contact Chris Pallatto, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
Check out the 2017-tri-club-calendar
- Indoor Triathlons (included in Tri Club Fee) – or $20 for everyone else – we’d love to have you!
- Feb 19, 2017– Indoor Triathlon (300 yd swim, 6 mile bike, 1.5 mile run) - Register Today!
- Mar 19,2017– Indoor Triathlon (450 yd swim, 8 mile bike, 2 mile run) – Register Today!
- Apr 23, 2017– Indoor Invitational Triathlon (600 yd swim, 10 mile bike, 2.5 mile run) - Register Today!
- May 25, 2017– Cedar Lake Sprint Tri (1/2-ish mile swim, 10mile bike, 3.1 mile run) – CLUB MEMBERS ONLY.
- Triathlon Club Features (included in Tri Club Fee)
- Beginner Swim Clinics, Stroke Assessment, Open Water Swim training, Weekly Workouts
- Club Compu-Trainer rides at CT Cycle Center, weekly outdoor group rides in season, and Safety Clinic
- Beginners Running Clinic, weekly outdoor runs in season
- Sprint, Olympic and Ironman 3 and Ironman distance training teams
- Active, supportive team with monthly race season bbqs, outings, moonlight swims, and more.
- Discounts on gear at national and local shops
- Discounts on races
- An wildly active, informative, and entertaining private Facebook Group. The perfect way to set up training times and partners!
- Monthly Clinics led by USAT Certified Coach James Johnstone (included in Tri Club Fee)
- Very Active Facebook Page
- Arrange workouts, share tips, celebrate, laugh, connect.
- Monthly Club Destination Races May-Sep (race fees not included)
All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- All races include pre-race course review, team tent, and tons of club support to help you perform your best!
- Annual Dues: $120/YMCA member rate- $180/Community rate