If you are new to Medicare, or have questions about your Medicare plan, this workshop is for you! This informational (absolutely no sales) session is presented by our Senior Engagement Task Force and will have light refreshments. Topics will include:
How do the following areas of Medicare work?
- Part A Hospital
- Part B Medical
- Part C Advantage Plans
- Part D Prescription Coverage
When are you eligible for Medicare?
- Initial Enrollment Period
- Open Enrollment, October 15 – December 7. Quickly approaching!
- Special Election Period
- Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period
How different life situations affect your health care options. Some of the following are helpful to explain as these scenarios arise;
- Currently enrolled in Medicare
- Eligible for Medicare and working
- Eligible for Medicare and not working
- Eligible for Medicare and retiring soon Or losing coverage
- Not eligible for Medicare and retiring soon or losing coverage
Valley Shore YMCA – Room C
Thursday, September 28, 2016
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: Free – light refreshments will be served.