Private Swim Lessons
One to One and Family Private Lessons Available
We are excited to offer two swim lesson options beginning Monday, July 20! Whether you are just starting out or are an experienced swimmer, our instructors will design an individual program and critique your skills to help motivate and achieve your swimming goals!
Private One on One Lessons:
Sold in blocks of four 45 min lessons.
Valley Shore YMCA Member Fee: $160 | Non-Member Fee: $200
Family Private Swim Lessons:
Sold in blocks of four 45 min Lessons. During semi-private lessons, the instructor rotates between each child to give them individual instruction. The instructors will tailor instruction for each child based on the child’s specific skill level and goals.
Valley Shore YMCA Member Fee: $240 | Non-Member Fee: $280
New Guidelines for Swimmer Safety
- Participants should come READY to swim in their bathing suits; there is NO changing in our facility. Participants will have to leave in your suit.
- No physical contact between student and instructor (in/out of water).
- Students who are learning to swim and or need physical assistance/support:
- Require a parent to be IN the water to provide physical support and guidance as needed. The instructor will give direction from the deck or water.
- Masks need to be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- At this time parents cannot wait on deck or in the lobby; therefore parents must wait in their car.
- Parents have to remain in the facility parking lot; please do not leave the property.
Looking for the next level?
For the competitive swimmer 8 and up, this team swims both YMCA and US Short Course meets during the Fall and Winter season and US Long Course in the Summer. Visit the VSY Marlins page.
For additional information about all of our aquatic classes contact our Aquatic Department at email@example.com or 860.399.9622 x 107.